Article [Submission]: Experiments with template meta-programming in D

David Röthlisberger david at rothlis.net
Wed Mar 30 02:34:59 PDT 2011

http://david.rothlis.net/d/templates/

This misses the "not previously published" rule by a few months, but I don't think anyone apart from me and the googlebot has read it yet. :-)  (I mostly wrote it for myself, as a vehicle for experimenting with semantic code highlighting and a style of documentation tied to source control history.)

Anyway the article itself is about my fumbling attempts at using templates/mixins/CTFE. It attempts to give a sense of what D is like, rather than being a how-to or in-depth exposition.

Cheers,

David Röthlisberger.