link from a dll to another function in another dll?

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Sun May 1 09:48:23 PDT 2011

It seems you have hit another of those dreaded optlink bugs.

With less symbols, it works if you declare the imports like this
(because of the described name mangling):

IMPORTS
	_imported_hread at 0 =  kernel33._hread

2 more notes:
- you don't need to import kernel33.di
- you should not use "SINGLE" in the DATA statement of the def file, it
will share the memory across processes.