Ceylon language

Max Klyga max.klyga at gmail.com
Thu May 5 15:51:28 PDT 2011

On 2011-05-06 00:54:34 +0300, Cristi Cobzarenco said:

> Currying is well established name as well, especially for people coming
> from a functional programming background.

Current implementation does not curry the function, it partialy applies it.

Currying is converting a function that takes multiple arguments to a
function that takes first argument and returns a function that takes
the second argument and do on.

Curry ((a, b) -> c) -> a -> b -> c
Uncurry (a -> b -> c) -> (a, b) -> c