D auto-tester

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Fri May 6 11:33:20 PDT 2011

"Jacob Carlborg" <doob at me.com> wrote in message
news:iq0653$5fh$1 at digitalmars.com...
> On 2011-05-05 23:21, Brad Roberts wrote:
>> On Thu, 5 May 2011, Ulrik Mikaelsson wrote:
>>
>>>   * 1280x1024 is too small for seeing the results. Could the view
>>> perhaps be made slightly more compact? (Especially since OSX64 and
>>> Win64 might be interesting targets in the near future?)
>>
>> See answers from the others.  But in general, sorry.  I'm catering to the
>> people who are doing the primary development, and most have nice large
>> and
>> wide screens.
>
> I have a display with a 1680x1050 resolution, it fills up the whole
> screen, no more room for additional platforms without scrolling. Still too
> small?

My monitor is a beefy 21", but I have it set to 1152x864 because any more
than that and all the UI elements are too small. Definitely can't fit that
page in one screen without horizontal scrolling. Although since it's just a
series a small tables (arranged in a table) I don't really mind the
horizontal scrolling all that much. (Although I certainly wouldn't object to
a less horizontally-intensive design. Not that I'm really one of the primary
target users for it, though.)