Beta List

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Fri May 6 22:16:05 PDT 2011

Just a reminder in case you didn't know, but there is a beta list (dmd-beta)
for posting and discussing beta releases of dmd prior to actual releases. It's
not a particularly active list, since we only get betas every couple of months
or so, but if you want to check out beta releases of dmd, check out the list.
We encourage folks to try out the betas so that we can catch any regressions
that we might have missed or anything else which might need to be fixed before
we can make the release final.

The beta for the next release has been now been posted, so you can head over
to dmd-beta and check it out if you'd like.

- Jonathan M Davis