Implementing std.log

Jose Armando Garcia jsancio at gmail.com
Sat May 7 18:01:54 PDT 2011

"Eat your own dog food". D goes to great extend to discourage memory
sharing and instead favor message passing. So I figure we should eat
our own dog food and use message passing in Phobos.

I know that is not a technical argument so let me do the following:
implement log buffering, implement a shared memory backend and do a
performance comparison of the two approaches on my crappy netbook
(which will be unfair but I don't currently have access to a
multi-core multi-process machine).

Thanks!
-Jose