Implementing std.log

Andrew Wiley wiley.andrew.j at gmail.com
Sun May 8 02:00:14 PDT 2011

On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 11:03 PM, dsimcha <dsimcha at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Ok, there's clearly been some misunderstanding here.  My real point was,
> why do you need this threading at all?

It's definitely overkill for a single threaded application, but for things
like the application I'm working on, which is multithreaded and already uses
message passing between threads, I think it would fit in quite nicely.
My question would be whether it's pluggable enough to allow the simple case
of a single threaded program that doesn't need message passing to be
implemented.