Implementing std.log

Jose Armando Garcia jsancio at gmail.com
Sun May 8 08:55:05 PDT 2011

Yes. The current implementation doesn't support this because share
memory logging is not implement but in the future you should be able
to:

initializeLogging(ActorLogger.getCreator(args[0]));
// or...
initializeLogging(SharedLogger.getCreator(args[0]));

Where ActorLogger implements logging with message passing and
SharedLogger with a shared buffer. Maybe we can also provide an
implementation that assumes a single threading environment.