Why ddmd don't continue? (Was: TDPL error(s))

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sun May 8 12:58:32 PDT 2011

"dolive" <dolive89 at sina.com> wrote in message
news:iq6cad$1far$1 at digitalmars.com...

> Why ddmd don't continue ? Give up ?

I asked korDen about this a little while ago (the main guy behind ddmd). He
hasn't abandoned it. He said the lack of updates have been a combination of
two things:

- Just being busy with work. (Man do I really know how that can be!)

- He's in the middle of a fairly large update to ddmd that should get rid of
the memory leaks. (ie, Hooking the memory allocations and then, from what he
described, doing what essentialy sounds like a copy-collecting GC run after
the ast is built.)