struct destructors

Sean Kelly sean at invisibleduck.org
Mon May 9 10:38:19 PDT 2011

On May 9, 2011, at 9:21 AM, Alexander wrote:

> Are those supposed to be called when struct was allocated on the heap and is collected by GC?

Not currently.  I thought I wrote some explanation of why... somewhere, but I can't find it right now (2834 is the ticket number for this issue, but my comments aren't in there).  Maybe it was just that this will be a technically difficult problem to solve.  I'll do some more searching and see if I can turn out that comment.