Implementing std.log

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Mon May 9 12:11:24 PDT 2011

On 5/7/2011 1:43 PM, Jose Armando Garcia wrote:
> My intent, and hopefully we will get there with your help, is to
> include this in Phobos for D2.

Thanks for doing the hard work of designing and laying out an implementation.

Please, though, posting the source code as a news group message is not very
efficient. Much better is to create an account with github, and post it there.
Github has a lot of nice features that make collaboration, commenting, and
incorporation easy, while a n.g. posting has none of that.