Collateral exceptions seem to be broken

KennyTM~ kennytm at gmail.com
Mon May 9 15:20:00 PDT 2011

On May 10, 11 02:05, Rainer Schuetze wrote:

> - creating the stack trace uses core.demangle on each symbol, but any
> symbol that cannot be demangled causes exceptions when trying to
> demangle it, resulting in recursive attempts to dump the stack. These
> symbols include C-style, compressed and "SHA'd" symbols.

I ain't using D on Windows. In the OSX version the stack trace are
demangled (as I've shown in the post above) and I didn't notice any
problems. The specific exceptions that core.demangle.Demangler generates
are all caught in opCall, how will that matter? Is it only a Windows
problem?

(Or Demangler could be rewritten to not rely on exceptions, but that's
troublesome :).)