441 gmane.comp.lang.d.dmd.beta is unidirectional

Vladimir Panteleev vladimir at thecybershadow.net
Tue May 10 19:27:00 PDT 2011

On Wed, 11 May 2011 05:17:41 +0300, Brad Roberts
<braddr at slice-2.puremagic.com> wrote:

> It would have been a misconfiguration.

Hmm, thanks for the clarification. The message I posted that got through
was on December 15, in the d.runtime group.

> the one I described above, spam prevention.  It's necessary.  There are
> many
> attempted posts per day to each of the lists I carry.

That's understandable, but may I ask if there are any problematic posts
coming from Gmane?

> Sorry you feel that subscribing is too high a bar.

Subscribing is not enough. I'd need to either switch to reading those
lists in an e-mail client, or create an e-mail setup just for posting. The
alternative is to break threads or mess with e-mail headers manually, so
that my replies are threaded. I hope this explains a bit where the bar
really is for me.

--
Best regards,
  Vladimir                            mailto:vladimir at thecybershadow.net