441 gmane.comp.lang.d.dmd.beta is unidirectional

Robert Clipsham robert at octarineparrot.com
Wed May 11 09:19:42 PDT 2011

On 11/05/2011 03:17, Brad Roberts wrote:
> Sorry you feel that subscribing is too high a bar.

I like having threaded messages actually be threaded so I know what's
going on - which is why I like using a newsgroup, even for the mailing
lists. What it does mean though is that I have to have my email inbox
flooded with spam I don't want to read, just in the off chance I want to
reply... And I can't reply in the place I'm reading it, I have to search
through my email, find the post I want to reply to, then reply.

Would it not be possible to allow gmane to be bidirectional but still
require registration? That way I can post via gmane and you don't have
to worry about spam.

--
Robert
http://octarineparrot.com/