AA Troubles

Jonathan Crapuchettes jcrapuchettes at gmail.com
Wed May 11 22:26:54 PDT 2011

Thank you, but I figured out a way to significantly reduce the number of AAs
that were in use in my program and that seems to have helped it and sped it up a
bit.

The next problem that I just ran into really doesn't make sense and I'm hoping
that you can help me. I'm getting segfaults in the function
invariant._d_invariant. Does this mean anything to you?

Thanks,
Jonathan