Making D Lang More easy.

Matthew Ong ongbp at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 03:31:23 PDT 2011

@Dr Russel Winder:

The summary I have is that D is faster than Go which is faster than Java
in some circumstance for some problems.  Conversely the reverse is also
true for different problems.

Performace over java with D/Go that for sure. I have narrowed down to this 2 as
written in my first posting. There is no JVM. How about C# any useful data?

>but then so does Groovy. And indeed Python.
Groovy, Python, JRuby, Mirah. They are not compile time type checking.
They are strong for writing limited scope like to replace jsp/php...
Because of that, the large scale programming needs to have some sort of compile
time type checking to minimized the runtime casting error.

Do u have the sample code for a typical data access of, kindly please email to:

ongbp at yahoo.com