How to complex switch?

dennis luehring dl.soluz at gmx.net
Thu May 12 09:19:47 PDT 2011

Am 12.05.2011 16:33, schrieb Matthew Ong:
>  From what I can see u did not provide any clear answer and hence,
> I would only discount all your threads as hostile to someone new to
> D-Programming that is asking sincere and providing some clearly supportable
> features. If those feature are as what u have rapidly
> shot down. Then, may I ask, why the builder of bash and other similar
> script level language supports.

sorry for that - but i do not got the feeling that you spend much time
thinking about this "feature" - except "that would be cool"... but maybe
its just the sounding

>  From what I can see D is trying to bridge the gap of API level programming
> language and Scripting Language like Ruby and others.
>
> The point of success in any large scale and long term development
> cycle in shown clearly in the industry is to make things easy and
> approachable.
>
> And not to take a Guru(ONLY I know best) approach?? Mind you, you
> are not omnipotent.

yes im not, but try to think more deep about your ideas, especially when
beeing in contact with an new language that short time

> I am not too sure if you work for digitalmars. But I hope not, because
> that is what is being shown here.

very few poeple (if im correct) working for digitalmars - most
contributors a freely helping - and there a several big players around here