reddit discussion about Go turns to D again

Timon Gehr timon.gehr at gmx.ch
Mon May 16 10:24:15 PDT 2011

bearophile wrote:

> Sean Kelly:
>
> > std.paralellogrithm ;-)
>
> The module name I like more so far is the simple "parallel_algorithm". But
> I don't mind the "p" prefix for the parallel function names.
>
> Bye,
> bearophile

It is also possible to have both "p" prefix and identical names. The latter would
be mere aliases and would be activated by a version declaration or similar. I
think both possibilities have their merits, so letting the user choose would be an
option.

parallel_algorithm is to the point, but not very concise. I do not think we can do
very much better.

Timon