Article Review: Migrating from std.date to std.datetime

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon May 16 13:50:05 PDT 2011

> Fantastic work! I was lost in that std.datetime jungle for a while
> now. It's a great read (your English is pretty fluent!).

I would hope so. I'm a native of California. English is my native language.
I'd be more worried about my French fluency (which is good but likely
deteriorating since I haven't been to Europe recently) than my English
fluency. And, of course, I'm not fluent in any other language, so I'd be
complete rubbish at anything else.

> Btw, I think there's a missing word in this sentence: "If what you're
> doesn't need that extra boost of efficiency. (doing?).

Yes. It sounds like it's the word doing that's missing. I'll fix it this
evening.

- Jonathan M Daviss