D Blog...

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Fri May 20 07:31:50 PDT 2011

Lloyd Dupont Wrote:

> I just wrote an article on my blog (not much happening on it though, I
> confess..)
>
> Which should explain to a .NET programmer how to have an easy and satisfying
> start with D:
>
> http://www.galador.net/codeblog/post/2011/05/20/D-for-NET-programmer.aspx

While I can understand why you have come to your conclusion, you're wrong. DFL and DWT both work with Phobos and DWT recently works with D2. Also you don't need the dm.zip for D1, it was purely a packaging thing which is fixed on both versions.

Otherwise great job. The troubles you've hit are not uncommon and most people here just work with the command line.