D Blog...

Jesse Phillips jessekphililps+D at gmail.com
Fri May 20 08:54:51 PDT 2011

Lloyd Dupont Wrote:

> Thanks for the feedback.
>
> Hey I might give a new go at DFL then. I like Entice the designer support.
> Well I could give a go at DWT as well, so I could make my own inform
> opinion!
>
> My initial conclusion my have been skewed by the fact that I had a hard time
> just compiling the damn thing! :)

Actually I should mention two things, one is that you'll need DFL from:

https://github.com/Rayerd/dfl

and the other is that it won't compile with dmd 2.053 (or it didn't compile in the beta's and I don't think the repo has been updated yet.) I'll look at submitting a pull request on that, but I also have some other things.