D Blog...

Lloyd Dupont ld-REMOVE at galador.net
Fri May 20 10:24:55 PDT 2011

Damn, I liked the idea to use the latest DMD!

Well this week I'll do more D & GUI experiment. Now that I "can compile" i
might be more productive! :)

At any rate DGui look quite nice too! Except for the lack of designer
support that is...

"Jesse Phillips"  wrote in message news:ir62sb$2a64$1 at digitalmars.com...

Lloyd Dupont Wrote:

> Thanks for the feedback.
>
> Hey I might give a new go at DFL then. I like Entice the designer support.
> Well I could give a go at DWT as well, so I could make my own inform
> opinion!
>
> My initial conclusion my have been skewed by the fact that I had a hard
> time
> just compiling the damn thing! :)

Actually I should mention two things, one is that you'll need DFL from:

https://github.com/Rayerd/dfl

and the other is that it won't compile with dmd 2.053 (or it didn't compile
in the beta's and I don't think the repo has been updated yet.) I'll look at
submitting a pull request on that, but I also have some other things.