There's new GIT instructions on Github now

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Fri May 20 15:29:29 PDT 2011

I think all I have to do is actually click the "Pull Request" button.
It's actually showing me 11 commits, I think this is it.

Do I have to type something in as the title/description? Each of the
actual commits are commented, although I've completely forgot to add
which bug reports should be closed due to the fixes.

Some of my bug reports will still be opened because I only did partial
fixes on them, since I'm not sure about the validity of some issues in
the reports. Next time I won't create a bug report that is a
*collection* of bugs, I can see the pain it's giving me now. :)