[OT] Re: There's new GIT instructions on Github now

Daniel Gibson metalcaedes at gmail.com
Fri May 20 16:46:06 PDT 2011

Am 21.05.2011 01:34, schrieb Andrej Mitrovic:
> What's there to configuring visual studio? You just open a solution
> file and hit compile. If there are any dependencies you usually
> download the libs and put them in some subfolder.

I don't have much experience with visual studio, but I've read that
using a project from one version in another (newer) version may not
always be painless, e.g.
http://twitter.com/#!/ID_AA_Carmack/status/45616436995039232

And how well do projects from a professional version work in the free
(Visual Studio Express) version?