There's new GIT instructions on Github now

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Fri May 20 23:40:36 PDT 2011

"Russel Winder" <russel at russel.org.uk> wrote in message
news:mailman.301.1305958019.14074.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...
>On Fri, 2011-05-20 at 22:42 +0200, Daniel Gibson wrote:
>[ . . . ]
>> Microsofts VCS (Visual Sourcesafe or something like that) won't work
>> properly on Linux either..
>
>Visual SourceSafe doesn't work on Windows either.

Well, I don't know about that, now. Let's not be too hasty... After all, are
we really *certain* what the primary purpose of VSS is? Sure we all *assume*
it's a VCS. But if it's really a tool to piss of programmers and make them
prematurely grow grey hair, then I'd say it works fantastically!