There's new GIT instructions on Github now

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sat May 21 11:44:48 PDT 2011

On 5/21/11, Walter Bright <newshound2 at digitalmars.com> wrote:
> On 5/21/2011 8:44 AM, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
>> It was 'q'. I had to hit q. Well who would have thought.
>
> I was reading an article about older folks having problems setting the alarm
> on
> an iphone. They simply didn't realize that one has to press the '+' to set
> the
> alarm.

I took a look at the man-page (btw. for those not in the know, it's
called a man page because linux is for MEN, DAMMIT!).

It basically simulates vim keybindings (or whatever app first came up
with JKL movement keys).

But there are graphical glitches and text seems to disappear when I
scroll through the text lines. LOL.