What are the reasons for this syntax??

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Tue May 24 05:05:17 PDT 2011

Hi Mathew,

I'm always happy to see people enthusiastic about D, but please keep in
mind that posting the same question multiple times is generally
considered impolite on newsgroups and mailing lists.

Furthermore, you were right about posting to dm.D.learn and not here, as
the issues are clearly described in the docs:
http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/module.html#ImportDeclaration
http://d-programming-language.org/hijack.html

David