Windows Stack Traces: Function Names?

dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 07:51:40 PDT 2011

Ok, got it.  I think I've found out why different people keep getting different
results.  If I compile and link in one step, everything works, i.e.:

dmd -g test.d
test

If I compile and link in separate steps, which is the default for my IDE, it
doesn't work, i.e.:

dmd -c -g test.d
dmd test.obj
test

Unless there's a good reason why this shouldn't work, I'll be filing a bug report.
 BTW, the binary produced by the second method is ~90k smaller than the one
produced by the first method, so it's probably missing some information.