Example within documentations of D seriously need some improvement.

Matthew Ong ongbp at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 09:59:23 PDT 2011

On 5/28/2011 12:35 AM, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> Every other word in that presentation is  "Awesome". It looks like an
> Apple advertisement.
>
> Besides, we already have ddoc for generating documentation. And that
> really only applies to Phobos, not the language docs.
Alexander,

You sounded like a young chap, when was your first programming language,
what year?

http://jashkenas.github.com/coffee-script/
Oh that format with running results popup format is great. That allow
clear understanding of both syntax, semantic and also results expected.

The example also uses
Classes, Inheritance, and Super

Animal, Horse, Snake, sam, tom;
Instead of just plenty of foo and bar??

If that is hard to be done in D, because it is a system application,
print screen in png good resolutions format can also be used.

If D is able to come up with some form of sandbox tutorial environment
http://golang.org/doc/playground.html
It might be possible as DMDscript is available, Not too sure if it is
100% same syntax as D, hopefully, it is.

People on the web can also try out and modify some code.
That will sure help some learning cycle.

--
Matthew Ong
email: ongbp at yahoo.com