Could new keyword help function hijacking and prevented aliasing all over the place??

Matthew Ong ongbp at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 10:12:18 PDT 2011

> On 5/27/11 1:34 AM, Matthew Ong wrote:
>> Hi All,
At least not using foo and bar, I am able to understand some of that is
being discussed here. Thank you all.

 >2 is just annoying.
For the sake of backward compatibility, keep that machination.

How about the inheritall and nooverload pair? Or something like that,
but different keyword or keyword pair. Could that be a way out of that
state of annoyance and counter the spirit of inheritance.

I am trying to show something like include-all/exclude-some filter like
within a automatic list selections. But *please* make it easy to use and
readable.

Suggestions?

--
Matthew Ong