[Submission] D Slices

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Tue May 31 11:30:48 PDT 2011

Quite frankly I don't give a damn about for loops because I hardly use
them. Whenever I can, I use foreach, and if I get stuck and think that
foreach can't be used I rather think twice and consider to do a small
redesign of my code rather than start using ancient for loops. I don't
want to deal with these silly signed/unsigned/overflow issues at all.
Foreach for the win. Foreach and lockstep for the double win.

In fact, from what my *.d searches tell me, most of my for loops come
from C relics of code which I've translated into D.

But I don't do scientific computing, so that's just me. :)