[Submission] D Slices

eles eles at eles.com
Tue May 31 13:19:59 PDT 2011

== Quote from Ali Çehreli (acehreli at yahoo.com)'s article
> On 05/31/2011 08:10 AM, eles wrote:
>  > I know no other examples where open-right limits are used.
> The C++ standard library uses open-right with its pairs of
iterators.
> The second iterator "points" at one beyond the last element of the
range.
> Ali

C'mon, if C++ is such a good standard, then D would have never
appeared. Why not dropping D completely and go to C++ then?

The fact that C++ uses it that way does not making it good for us.

D choose slices, not iterators. Maybe we should remind why it did it
in the first place.

Now, we are taking the "enemy" (well, is a joke) as a reference in
the matter?