typedef alive and well?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Thu Nov 3 10:22:49 PDT 2011

On Thursday, November 03, 2011 09:22 Steve Teale wrote:
> I see that Walter just fixed a typedef bug in 2.056, even though I was
> just ticked of for even thinking of using one ;=)

He probably fixed it because it hasn't actually been given the axe yet, but
it's definitely going to get the axe - and probably soon, since there was some
discussion of wanting to remove (or at least deprecate) features that are
definitely going to be removed before gdc actually makes it into gcc so that
the changes are less disruptive when they happen.

- Jonathan M Davis