DSQLite a libraryri using sqlite

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 11:43:25 PST 2011

bls Wrote:

> Here we are again.
> Again, Zero coordination in Phobos development.
> -You are working on SQLite,
> -Steve is working on MySQL / and more important .. on std.database
> -Piotr is working on PostgreSQL,

One thing that stands out at me is that your list includes work for three different databases. Of such probably because the developer wanted to use such database, and use it with a D interface.

But this means we have three people who have some familiarity of what is needed to use a database, that know what they like, and hopefully can communicate with each other to develop a good proposal for how std.database should be done.

If you are going to develop an interface it is good to research different approaches, it is even better to try them out. I've mostly refrained from comment as I don't know what I want. I like the looks of this one, but I don't understand the underlining that is the DB network.