[D-Programming-Deimos] Review process?

Steve Teale steve.teale at britseyeview.com
Tue Nov 8 05:47:37 PST 2011

On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 11:00:30 +0100, mta`chrono wrote:

> Does anyone know the last state of Deimos? What are we going to use now.
>
> This: https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/deimos Or that:
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Deimos/

I still have more fundamental questions. Maybe they've been answered, but
if so I missed it.

Walter's original CAPI Manifesto wanted straight translations of C
headers. Is that still the boundary?

I have done mysql.d and that would be close to fitting in there, but I
also did mysqld.d, and that is way off. It's not Phobos material because
of license considerations, but it's considerably beyond being a
translation of a C header file. Where would that go?

There are other pretty basic questions - who is the Deimos admin? How do
you go about getting things in there?

Steve