Phobos examples and auto

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Tue Nov 8 08:53:06 PST 2011

On Tuesday, November 08, 2011 17:25:57 Marco Leise wrote:
> After some hacking into the keyboard layout file, I now use the alias ℕ
> (the mathematical symbol for the non-negative integral number) everywhere
> instead of the ugly size_t. It is even shorter than 'auto'.
>
> ℕ i = 5;
> ℕ j = i;
> ℕ k = j;
> ℕ l = k;
>
> ;)

LOL. And no one but you will have any idea what your code is doing. It _is_
kind of cool to see unicode like that in D, but that's _really_ bad practice
if you intend anyone else to ever read your code. If it's just for you, then
you obviously can do whatever you want, but size_t is the correct name and
what others are going to expect if they ever read your code.

- Jonathan M Davis