[OT] Damn - again!

Vladimir Panteleev vladimir at thecybershadow.net
Tue Nov 8 21:28:36 PST 2011

On Wed, 09 Nov 2011 07:25:55 +0200, Steve Teale
<steve.teale at britseyeview.com> wrote:

> I use the Pan newsreader. In the mornings when I'm looking at
> digitalmars.D I regularly make the mistake of editing the panel that
> displays the individual posts.
>
> I'll mark some of the older text and hit delete. At that point you are
> hosed. The article disappears, and there's no obvious way to get it back.
>
> Any recommendations for a different reader?

The Opera web browser has a nice newsreader. (Deleted items are sent to
the trash, from where you can restore them.)

I think Thunderbird is decent as well, but I've never used it.

For the future, consider prefixing D-unrelated posts with [OT] per
newsgroup netiquette.

--
Best regards,
  Vladimir                            mailto:vladimir at thecybershadow.net