RFC curl

Marco Leise Marco.Leise at gmx.de
Wed Nov 9 13:50:10 PST 2011

Am 09.11.2011, 21:53 Uhr, schrieb Jonas Drewsen <jdrewsen at nospam.com>:

> Hi,
>
>     So after the last review of the etc.curl there were some requests
> for making it simpler.
>
> After some thinking, refactoring and documentation I've come up with a
> somewhat changed API.
>
> Before sending it for official review again I would really like some
> comments on the new API and if you think it is better or worse etc.
>
> http://freeze.steamwinter.com/D/web/phobos/etc_curl.html
>
> Thanks,
> Jonas

Amazing! D docs that look like they were made to be read by a human being!
;)
I like the accessibility, that gets you right to the point for any use
case. I did not compare it to your previous version though.
The external links sometimes have four slashes http://// and the text
"Authentication method equal to" looks incomplete and you wrote valie
instead of value. Good luck with the next review!