RFC curl

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 05:58:46 PST 2011

This must be a really silly question, or it would have been asked already,
so I apologise in advance.

It appears you have written a low level http, ftp, smtp library included in
this library... why is there not a standard library for each of these
protocols, and why aren't you building on top of that?

- me