Linking Error (WS2_32.LIB)

mta`chrono chrono at mta-international.net
Thu Nov 10 10:21:40 PST 2011

Did you try to compile tango and druntime on your own or was that a
precompiled package that you've downloaded? Normally make clean and
rebuild helps in that case. You could dig the sources of phobos and look
if std.socket containts the symbols and then compare them with the
symbols of phobos.lib. But unfortunally this is a more advanced task.

can you tell me what you've actually downloaded? I've a windows xp
virtual maschine here and I'd like to replicate your issue.