Linking Error (WS2_32.LIB)

Tobias M. tobias.m at onlinehome.de
Thu Nov 10 13:42:50 PST 2011

Am 10.11.2011 22:31, schrieb Tobias M.:
> Am 10.11.2011 19:21, schrieb mta`chrono:
>> Did you try to compile tango and druntime on your own or was that a
>> precompiled package that you've downloaded? Normally make clean and
>> rebuild helps in that case. You could dig the sources of phobos and look
>> if std.socket containts the symbols and then compare them with the
>> symbols of phobos.lib. But unfortunally this is a more advanced task.
>>
>> can you tell me what you've actually downloaded? I've a windows xp
>> virtual maschine here and I'd like to replicate your issue.
> Ok, so i have downloaded "DMD32 D Compiler v2.056" according to dmd.exe
> Ive not come that far with my code so ill attach it as rar.
> Ill now try to compile the sources on my own, maybe ill get the same
> error again and then we´ll know where the problem is ;).
I recompiled phobos and the runtime as described here:
http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/dmd-windows.html#compiling_dmd
but i still get the same errors.
But there was a warning in the output:
Notice: As of Phobos 2.055, std.gregorian has been deprecated. It will
be remove
d in February 2012. Please use std.datetime instead.

So i presume that this is phobos 2.055 and my compiler is 2.056. Might
this be the problem?