Python vs D [ was Re: Bartosz about Chapel ]

Caligo iteronvexor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 01:30:21 PST 2011

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 9:47 PM, Walter Bright
<newshound2 at digitalmars.com>wrote:

> On 11/10/2011 7:06 PM, Caligo wrote:
>
>> Where is "D/Phobos Developer's Guide" page?
>>

> Andrei and I have talked about writing one, but it will help a lot if you
> would contribute a draft.

Done.

Since I'm not a D developer, there is a lot that I had to leave blank, but
it's a draft nonetheless (maybe an outline).

It's loosely based on Python Dev Guide, and it uses Sphinx.  Change to
'ddevguide' and run 'make html', and you should end up with HTML files in
the build directory.

Whatever section I could not complete, I left TODO notes.  Read those and
complete the section if you can.

I hope the attachment goes through.
<http://sphinx.pocoo.org/>