Add 'd-programming-language' to the D newsgroups web pages

Gor Gyolchanyan gor.f.gyolchanyan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 02:19:34 PST 2011

The web-site part of D-related activity is grossly undeveloped.
It needs a serious rethinking. Particularly, the learning pages (none
of them i ever saw), the reference pages (outdated and incomplete) and
community tools (i had to go through the pains of setting up google
with this newsgroup to be able to use it at all).