Python vs D [ was Re: Bartosz about Chapel ]

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Fri Nov 11 04:50:53 PST 2011

"Caligo" <iteronvexor at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.856.1321003915.24802.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...
> On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 2:59 AM, SimonM <user at example.net> wrote:

>>> What link?
>>>

>> I think he's probably referring to
>> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/**2.0/<http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/>which
>> should preferrably redirect to
>> http://d-programming-language.**org/
>> <http://d-programming-language.org/>.
>>
>> I always need to keep a bookmark to the .org site, because if I just
>> Google "D" I only get to the digitalmars site, and it doesn't provide any
>> link to the .org site.
>>

> yes, that's what I mean. I don't even know why that old site still exists.
> Walter said he would get it fixed:
>
> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/archives/digitalmars/D/Why_I_m_hesitating_to_switch_to_D_139517.html#N139559

I think before that happens, d-p-l.org needs to have a link for the
changelog. There may be other pages, too, that are still only accessible via
digitalmars.com.