State of LDC

dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 11:38:33 PST 2011

== Quote from bioinfornatics (bioinfornatics at fedoraproject.rog)'s article
> did you have a conf file here: /etc/ldc2.conf
> if yes could you try this:
> # mv /etc/ldc2.conf /etc/ldc2.conf.back
> # mv /etc/ldc2.rebuild.conf /etc/ldc2.rebuild.conf.back
> and run make
> $ make
> read this please https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/wiki/Installation

This fixes it.  Thanks.  Now, hello world compiles.  There are still tons of
little issues that I ran into just playing around with the thing for a few
minutes.  I definitely wouldn't use it for real work yet.  On the other hand, I'm
pleasantly surprised how far along it is.  It's clearly far enough along to dig in
and file some bug reports this weekend.