RFC curl

Marco Leise Marco.Leise at gmx.de
Sat Nov 12 04:17:24 PST 2011

Am 11.11.2011, 16:30 Uhr, schrieb Marco Leise <Marco.Leise at gmx.de>:

> Ok, let's do an experiment. I don't think I've seen community polls yet,
> so I created one on a random online poll site:
>
> http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=4ebd3219011eb0e4518d35ab
>
> When everyone has cast their vote, there should be no useless discussion
> about the decision afterwards. :) ... I hope.
> (I wont vote myself this time, so it doesn't look like I created a poll
> tailored to my opinion.)

There are 12 votes in now and these are the results so far:

etc.curl                                    50% (6)
std.net.curl                                25% (3)
etc.curl (low-level) / std.net (high-level) 17% (2)
std.curl                                     8% (1)

Thanks for voting and generating a clear result !