[D-Programming-Deimos] Review process?

Jude Young 10equals2 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 17:34:41 PST 2011

Ok, guys..

does anyone know the answers to these questions?

I have ncurses, 0MQ(ZeroMQ? ZMQ?), and CZMQ(high-level C wrapper for
0MQ).  (They aren't 100% mine, but I helped! =D)
They all should work, I don't have any problems with them. (haven't
tested CZMQ yet...)

I haven't decided what my next project is, but I LIKE working on these.
And I think it's a shame that they are just sittin around, collecting
dust...

Will someone please tell me what needs to be done to get these into
Deimos?

Come on Andrei, give me a second chance. ; )