[D-Programming-Deimos] Review process?

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Sat Nov 12 19:22:44 PST 2011

On 11/12/11 8:28 PM, Jude Young wrote:
> It was meant as a joke, ncurses wasn't quite ready the first time I
> tried to get it in.
> Apparently the low barrier wasn't low enough the first time around.
> haha.
>
> Well, there may not be a set process, but I do see a completely empty
> repo labeled openssl.
> I will guarantee that mine are further along than that! =D
>
> Just give me a heads up when y'all are ready to start adding stuff.

I think I remember now, thanks. It was something almost complete, almost
done, and almost working. It was also coming from a very recent
contributor. No offense, but we've had terrible experience with people
who came out of nowhere, made "almost" contributions, and disappeared. I
think we need a minimal assurance that the stuff is either 100% finished
and deployable, or some clear track record of the submitter indicating
that an incomplete first commit will be followed up.

Thanks,

Andrei