D Statistics

JimB JimBean at on.the.rocks
Sat Nov 12 20:31:00 PST 2011

Can they be had? If so, where? If they are "bad" and being downplayed, NP
(that's "no problemo" for those new to the net or who are
English-handicapped), because there is more to things than "statistics".
That is not to say, though, that discrete facts or quantifications are
useless. Numbers are indeed useless in the hands of the bumbling/fumbling
"first time manager", but enough about the presidency, this is tech chat+
(isn't it?).

I think a timeline for D (not just the language), given it's long
existence, is relevent information, if not important information. I'm not
asking for a feature-tracking timeline, indeed, all the other stuff only
please. (Bearophile, please let at least a few others answer before you
do, thanks).

I'll leave it at that. If "it needs more", ask, but do give something to
receive something (you know who you are). IOW, don't answer a question
with a question (else Sister Abbie will be deployed to get you by your
ear with intent to satisfy her urges to wrap your knucles with a wooden
ruler).