[D-Programming-Deimos] Review process?

Johannes Pfau spam at example.com
Sun Nov 13 01:56:41 PST 2011

Walter Bright wrote:
>On 11/5/2011 2:28 AM, Johannes Pfau wrote:
>> Now that deimos is an organization and we can't use pull requests,
>> how do we get new bindings into deimos?
>>
>> I'd still like to get my liblzma bindings in there:
>> https://github.com/jpf91/deimos/tree/liblzma
>
>https://github.com/D-Programming-Deimos/liblzma
>
>Next step: create a pull request for it.

Thanks. My fork of that repository is here:
https://github.com/jpf91/liblzma/

But I decided to keep the C headers in a special branch and github only
allows to add one branch per pull request?

Should I file 6 pull requests (2 branches + 4 tags) or is there a
simpler way to merge this?

--
Johannes Pfau